Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010

Well the Christmas season has come and gone. All the ornaments and lights are down and put away and we all settle in for another year. A saying comes to my mind, we plan ahead for things to come but it all happens on Gods time, or something close to that anyway.

This is my centenial year, yep, I hit the big five O this summer. I've begun the P90X workout program at work and plan on losing weight. I figure if I can quit smoking I can damn sure lose some weight. Besides, I don't want to tempt fate and keel over because of something I could have prevented.

So my friends, I look forward to another year of surprises and adventure on this crazy spaceship called Earth. I hope 2010 brings you all happiness, and most of all good health, because without good health nothing else matters!

Now, where is that bottle of Crown. I would love a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment