Saturday, October 24, 2009

You Want My Guns? Again?

Anyone who knows me knows I am an avid gun owner, gun rights supporter, and 2nd Amendment believer. This is not to say I am a whacko or something, I simply believe we have the right to own a gun, or many guns, and have the ability to defend ourselves and our families. Before someone says, well that's what law enforcement is for, tell that to the people that were atacked and then waited for some help to arrive. It is Not a far stretch to say, if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns. It is a very naive person that believes he or she will talk a criminal out of doing him or her harm through reasoning and logic. "Wait Mr. Bad Guy, can't we talk about why you're actually doing this? Maybe we can reach a solution to youir problem that will keep you from harming me. Lets sit over here and talk about this". Really?! It's more like, "gimme your wallet bitch or I'll cap your ass. What, talk about it? Yeah ok, here talk to this", click click BOOM. Me? I'm of th emind to simply use my rights as a concealed handgun licensee to defend myself and remove another asshole from our gene pool.

Whith that said, I have attached a link to the National Association for Gun Rights with a video from the president of the association explaining how the radical left wants to further its agenda by removing MORE of our rights. Please, if you agree to any of this, do what you can to help fight against our rights being removed. You don't have to be a gun owner to want your rights protected. If you let one right go, what's to stop any others from going as well? Thanks!

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/citizenaction_hr45a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment