Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here I am world

Ok, so I did it, I created a blog, as if there aren't enough people out there on the net spewing their drivle, now I have to do it too. Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm not sure what I'm going to use this for but it's here and together we'll see what boils up from this thing.

I hope to keep my writing skills sharp and I promise to do my best to make sure what ever I post is accurate to the best of my knowledge. Whenever possible I will provide links to support my opinions and views as well.

Regardless of the topic, I do not want this forum to denegrate to a pissing contest and have people flaming others because they disagree with a statement made. I hope to keep things interesting in here and I am willing to discuss just about any topic. Since this Is My blog, I reserve the right to refuse to speak on a topic if I don't want to.

Well my friends, be safe, be kind, and don't sweat the little shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment